Campaign Management Intern
Reporting to the CEO and working with the different Head of Departments, this role will be instrumental in driving customer retention, engagement and response rates, through the creation of journeys and campaigns for Toku prospects and customers. You will be our in-house expert for data-driven relationship marketing, particularly across email and social media campaigns; able to formulate plans and deliver projects that drive advocacy & sales among contactable Toku prospects and customers.
This is a 6 months internship with the possibility of moving in a full-time position afterwards.
- Create, plan and execute tailored and targeted campaigns to deliver functional revenue, acquisition or retention targets
- Implement the targeting and customer segmentation for digital campaigns
- Tailor messaging in each campaign to connect to relevant customer personas
- Drive the design of web experiences from look & feel, to flow, to user experience. This includes the corporate website, landing pages and web forms.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate campaign performances with management
- Collaborate closely with sales organisation to ensure that there is full visibility and reporting
- Recommend optimisation changes to achieve targets
- Launch and manage online adverts through Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook and other third party websites
- Understand, organise and manage campaigning budget in coordination with the Finance Department
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing
- Act as a champion and guardian of Toku’s identity and brand, ensuring messaging, positioning, tone of voice, and visual identity is consistent and in line with the global brand guidelines, across all channels and in all activities
(Don't be scared by the long list of requirements. We are aware that we are hard to please. Each of us in the team wears many hats, but we were not born with all those skills, we learnt them! Which also means that we are aware you might have some gaps to fill)
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiar with creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include digital advertising, lead nurture programs, live events, webinars, and social media
- Some experience in web operations and/or digital marketing
- Knowledge of CRM campaign design and roll out is required.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Highly collaborative and experienced with working cross-functionally and with gathering requirements across business teams
- Resourceful in media relations, channels or BD in Southeast Asia region is preferred
- Experience building and formatting web pages and email templates, HTML, and CSS coding experience, with HTML/CSS skills for both email and web
- Basic knowledge of Google Marketing Platform and Google Analytics
- Solid quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills - comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make recommendations and drive decisions
- Experience with B2B marketing, specifically enterprise software, is a plus
- Passion to continually learn and expand hands-on technical skills
- Experience in managing and prioritising multiple projects
- Possess great attention to detail
- A hardworking, creative, self-motivated and goal-oriented personality
- Experience with Wordpress, Typeform, O365, Confluence and/or HubSpot will be an advantage
If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, come join us!