Content Strategist Intern
As a Content Strategist Intern, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the social media strategy, with the use of social media marketing techniques, to increase visibility and drive traffic for our brand. You will also be the centralized point of contact for campaign - budgeting, creation and optimization working closely with the content creator.
This is a 6 months internship with the possibility of moving in a full-time position afterwards.
- Employ a variety of research techniques to analyse social media and
influencer efforts across relevant markets to create weekly / monthly
- Define useful, relevant and viral content to be created for the Toku website, blogs, newsletters, LinkedIn & other platforms while
managing the social content calendar
- Coordinate the content creation with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify competitors and cross-market learnings to develop best practices across the region
the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats,
channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets/quotas
- Willingness to learn and innovate
- Passionate about social media, trends, and latest content delivery
- Problem solver and creative thinker
- Strong command of English that can change the tech and communications landscape
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop & Illustrator), plus have video editing skills on video editing software (eg: Premiere Pro, Rush, After Effects)
- Experience with O365, Confluence and/or HubSpot would be a plus
If you would love to experience working in a start-up growing at an accelerated speed, and you think you tick most of the requirements, come join us!